Thursday, January 11, 2018

A shout out to all those who suffer



As I prepare my next post on white collar crime, I just wanted to pause and give a shout out to all those who suffer. Times are tough. The cost of housing really makes it tough to get by. Sometimes you just keep working and working and working and you just don't seem to be getting any further ahead. The straight life is the hard life but it comes with inner peace and righteous pride also known as self respect.

Jamel Shabazz was a photogrpher from Brooklyn, New York and wrote a book A Time Before Crack. "A Time Before Crack documents Shabazz's memories of the people he's lost to a hopeless addiction." I still believe in the New York model. I saw it so I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.