Sunday, April 2, 2017

Hollyburn Lodge Restored and Revitalized



It's nice to see Hollyburn Lodge restored and revitalized. It's only open for two more weekends before the season closes but I'm glad they were able to save and preserve that nostalgic piece of history. The snowpack on the mountain is huge right now so it will be a snowshoers' paradise when the ski hill closes snowshoeing in the sunshine and the melting snow.



Whitecliff is always a nice place to visit too. My father used to take me there when I was a kid to watch the sun set. This is my home. This is where I grew up. I was never a part of the gang life. I'm from a different world. There is nothing in their world that interests me. Absolutely nothing.

2 comments:

  1. very cool. didn't know it had been restored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they closed it down for a season and rebuilt it completely. It looks like the original but has been rebuilt and is ready for another 100 years of memories.

      Delete

Comments are moderated so there will be a delay before they appear on the blog.